Our Service Menu
Ask Yourself Two Questions:
- How do I know that I am listed on the right market?
- How do I know that I am getting the best deal for my shareholders?
> Market Selection / Co-branding Negotiations
(making the most of your market listing decision):
- Review / debug the respective market's marketing pitches. Side by side trading comparison.
- Creative marketing sessions to identity co-branding opportunities and strategic alternatives
- Negotiations with exchanges to maximize opportunities
- Implementation of selected actions.
> Executive Briefings
(Senior Management, Board Committees)
- An overview of today's dynamic trading model
- A review of current developments in the domestic and international markets
- An assessment of how the markets will evolve in the coming years
- Identify your key issues and chief concerns
> Trading Analysis
- Intraday volatility
- Market Depth
- Price Continuity
- Cost Benefit Analysis (are you getting your money's worth)
> Issuer Advocacy
(representing issuers on market related matters):
- SEC Comment Letters
- Market Updates
- Short Sale Protection / Uptick Rule
- Flash Quotes and High Frequency Trading